Experience top-tier residential and commercial cleaning solutions in Cincinnati, OH, and the surrounding area that will make your space sparkle and shine.
Your Cleaning Rates – Pricing is determined at the time of the estimate and is based on the SF of your home and the information you provide.
- Initial cleaning price - If we get to the home to clean and it is going to take longer to complete than anticipated, we will inform you and you will have the option to either add additional hours at our normal hourly rate or provide a list of priorities that can be completed in the time we have scheduled.
- Recurring price - Our recurring cleanings are a flat rate - meaning you are charged the same for each visit. If we find we are going over or under the time you are paying for we will let you know and adjust the price and time accordingly after speaking with you.
Rate Increases – We evaluate rates annually and will give you plenty of advanced notice if your rates will be changing.
Preparation For Your Cleaning – Please pick up as much as possible before your cleaner arrives. Pick up and put away toys, clothing, and trash. Also, it helps you to declutter surfaces as much as possible. This will allow us to focus more on "cleaning" rather than "tidying."
Your Cleaner - While we strive to keep consistent with a single assigned cleaner, that is not always possible. This is how we handle it:
- When you will be seeing a new or different cleaner, we will inform you by text.
- If you want the same cleaner every time just let the office know and we will annotate that in your file. If your cleaner is out, we will let you know and arrange to skip that cleaning.
Cleaning Is Not Restoration – Cleaning is sometimes not enough to make surfaces look "like new." For example, if your faucet area has been subjected to years of hard water build-up, we may be unable to clean away the hard water marks. The same is true for mold that has built up behind your bathroom caulking. So, while we can't make every surface look new, what we can guarantee is that it will be clean.
Your Feedback - We need your feedback and input on your overall experience and the quality you are receiving so that we may address issues that are important to you. We take great pride in our work and will address and/or correct any issue we are made aware of.
Quality Control – Hall-Mark Premier Cleaning is known for delivering excellent quality. One of the ways we ensure this is through consistent standards and regular quality inspections by our quality manager. If your cleaner is going to be inspected, our quality manager will come at the end of the cleaning to inspect her work.
Calls or emails after business hours will be returned on the next business day.
VISIT NOTIFICATIONS: EMAIL reminder sent 48 hours prior TEXT message sent 24 hours prior
Arrival time given is approximate; we allow a two hour window.
Access To Your Home - It is vital that we have access to your home on day of service. Cleaning visits are charged on day of service regardless if we access or not. There are no exceptions after the first incident.
For the safety of our employees, please do not schedule other home service providers on the day we are coming to clean if you will not be at home to direct the other providers. Our Team members have strict instructions to always leave your home locked and secured for safety according to the instructions you have provided
Cancellation/Reschedule – There is a $75 charge for cancellations or reschedules under 48 hours prior to the appointment. Visits canceled on day of service will be charged 100% of the service fee.
Business hours are Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
***Any cancellations made after 5 pm will be considered as if they were made on the following day.***
To ensure uninterrupted service during extended absences, such as vacations, please inform our office of any alternative access arrangements for your home, including your garage code, spare key location, or alarm system code, etc. If you skip a visit, there may be an additional charge on your next visit for extra cleaning time needed.
You may cancel your recurring service at anytime with a 30 day advance notice via email. Failure to provide adequate notice will result in a $100 cancellation fee.
Illness/Covid – We highly appreciate advance notice if someone is home sick (and contagious) while we are cleaning. If anyone in the home has Covid and is quarantining, the cleaning will need to be rescheduled.
Weather – When inclement weather strikes, the safety of our employees is important. We will inform you of any delay or rescheduling as early as possible.
Pets – We LOVE them! But please secure any pets that may show even the slightest aggression. Please also note that we do not clean up any animal accidents.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES -
We are happy to add any additional services to your cleaning visit; we just ask that you make the request through our office prior to your scheduled visit so we can schedule the appropriate time needed.
Specialty Services We Provide:
- Interior Fridge Cleaning
- Interior Oven Cleaning
- Interior Window Cleaning
- Blind Cleaning (each slat hand wiped)
- Patio/Porch Cleaning
- Bed Linen Change
Our success depends on the satisfaction of our clients. Our ultimate compliment is when you recommend our services to your friends, business associates, and even the company that you work for!
To say thank you for your referrals:
- You will receive a $50.00 discount for every referral that signs on for recurring residential cleaning service.
- You will receive a $25.00 discount for every referral that signs on for a one time residential cleaning service.
- You will receive a $100.00 discount for every referral that signs on for recurring commercial cleaning service.
Payment – is due at the time of service. We accept all forms of payment (cash, checks, and major credit cards). Even when paying by cash or check, we require a credit card to be kept on file.
Damage - When cleaning it's always possible that we might inadvertently damage a surface. Here's how we handle it.
- If we damage something let us know within 48 hours of the cleaning.
- We will come and inspect the damage. If it appears to be our cleaner's fault, we will replace or repair it.
Breakage - Accidents are bound to happen and we feel awful when it does.
- Sometimes there are "accidents waiting to happen" such as pictures not hung securely, top-heavy, wobbly, tippy objects, or slippery objects such as olive oil bottles with loose caps. We cannot take responsibility for these. Please remove unstable breakables to a place we do not clean (we do not clean inside curios, china cabinets, or wet bar shelves)
- If we break something we will replace or repair
- Please move expensive décor, figurines, or glassware valued at over $100 to a location we are not cleaning, or have us skip that area entirely if you do not want to accept that risk.
- Breakage must be reported within 48 hours of cleaning.
Solicitation – We value our employees and pour an enormous amount of time, energy, and expense into our screening, hiring, and training process.
- Our employees sign a non-compete, non-solicitation agreement when they are hired. They face legal jeopardy if they offer to clean for you "on the side. Please inform the office if your cleaner ever approaches you in this regard.
- If you solicit our employees for private hire, our cleaners are required to report this is our management. If confirmed, we will terminate our relationship and cancel your service.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly if you would like further clarification on any of our policies. Caring for your home is personal to us. We do it every day with as much heart and respect as possible. If we fail in any way, let us know and we will bend over backward to improve or make things right. We never want an issue to go unresolved. So, please give me a call if there are any issues we need to address.
Thank you for your confidence in allowing us to handle life’s most important (and expensive) possession – your home!